This role will ensure that the online experience for our friends and members of ALCC is seemless and simple. This is done through the management of our online community software; ALCC CONNECT (CCB). The person who fills this position must be able to build and maintain processes and systems that support the journey of spiritual growth and deeper connection between the member and ALCC.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
(Additional duties may be assigned)
- Primary contact to vendor CCB (contact e-support and receiving CCB communication)
- Anticipate potential challenges and apply proactive investigative techniques to offer solutions
- Primary local expert for questions from the staff/leaders/congregation
- Add and revoke access to people and permissions and monitor as needed
- Update guidelines and training manual as needed
- Edit welcome message, manage login requests, user types, system settings (profile fields) and admin privileges
- Work with LifeStream Executive Director to simplify systems.
- Monitor data integrity by running weekly reports and check list items:
- Perform routine cleanup of all templates, including forms, reports, groups and mail merges
- Department liaison – gather and collect info from departments to ensure data integrity of the tool
- Change system settings when appropriate
- Manage the Helpdesk requests that come in
- Consistently runs reports to ensure integrity of all Online Community use, and perform regular audits and spot check active groups
- Receive email notification of removed emails
Have Questions, We’d Love to Help.
Whether you have questions about membership, serving or otherwise, we’d love to help in anyway we can. You can call us at 315.463.7300 or email us below.