The Campus Development Assistant provides administrative support to the Campus Development Manager and is responsible for coordinating facilities projects and volunteers between departments and vendors, establish and maintain budgets.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
(Additional duties may be assigned)
Planning & Coordinating:
- Track, record and manage budgets for all areas under Campus Development; report monthly expenses and budget variances
- Workflow management – weekly project cost and analysis updates to Manager
- Assist in project specific quality control inspections and reporting
- Manage HIPPO software system, by imputing correct info in it and manage updates, run reports through it weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually
- Organize inventory through HIPPO.
- Edit and process contracts, requiring communication with all parties to ensure the agreements are signed and processed properly
- Utilize Sharepoint for scheduling and resource management
- Research vendors and pricing for various projects and ministry needs. This includes contacting references and interviewing potential vendors over the phone or in person
- Communicate on behalf of the Campus Development Manager to outside vendors as it relates to deliverables and work status
- Monitor and use the online community tool as it relates to scheduling, coordinating and communicating with serving members
- Contact internal and external contacts to schedule appointments as needed and/or requested by the Campus Development Manager and maintain calendar
- Open, review, sort and file e-mails and hard copy mail for Manager
- Convey time-sensitive information immediately (i.e. Text is preferred within 2 hours of receipt)
- Schedule and prepare for department/management meetings; prepare agenda, schedule, and set-up appropriate room, prepare food and beverages as requested, take notes for meeting by capturing action items, and keep Manager updated on project status
- Reporting – weekly reports on work completed and weekend updates.
Have Questions, We’d Love to Help.
Whether you have questions about membership, serving or otherwise, we’d love to help in anyway we can. You can call us at 315.463.7300 or email us below.